Who We Are
Quadrant Five is a unique methodology for performance improvement developed by consultant and author Michael Rosenbaum. First as an advisor and later as president of a large consultancy, he both assessed and addressed the challenges of matching business initiatives to the demands of their most important audiences.
Through more than three decades as an advisor to C-Suite executives and as an active member of the Young Presidents Organization, Rosenbaum identified the patterns that lead to lost momentum at the best of companies.
The result of his experience is Quadrant Five, a methodology that is both conceptually simple and sophisticated in its implementation. It’s our singular mission to help clients identify and focus on the measurable strengths that their customers will both recognize and reward.
What is it like to work with the Quadrant Five team?
- We are focused. Our only job is to make clients more successful by leveraging the strengths they already possess.
- We are candid. We address issues honestly and productively, without platitudes and glad-handing.
- We are efficient. Time is the ultimate scarce resource and we won’t waste yours.
- We connect the dots. Finding the patterns in your business and using them to your advantage has a very high ROI.
- We are experienced. We’ve been there, done that and, sometimes, have the scars to show for it.
- We deliver results. We match plans to resources and focus on the achievable.
We make it possible to achieve more with less. Welcome to Quadrant Five.